How to upgrade firmware?
1. Please download the latest firmware from our website and then save it into your USB
2. Connect USB storage/memory card with M120 and then select “Explore”.
3. Select your USB storage/memory card.
4. Select the firmware and press “OK” button
5. Select “YES” to upgrade the system
6. Please wait for the upgraded process.
After finishing upgrading, it will restart automatically.
Note: If you are not using component (YPbPr) cable to connect your monitor, it will not show below
image. Please wait for system restart, don’t unplug the power adapter.
After restarting the system, you can select “Setting”
Please select “System Information” and press “OK” button.
It will show the firmware version as below.